GEMS Modern Academy has developed its campus and facilities over the years to offer a world-class range of options for students.
The facilities a school offers has a profound impact on both teacher and student outcomes. Bearing this in mind Modern’s facilities are responsive to changing times and the various styles of educational delivery. We aim to provide facilities that are an integral component of conducive learning, comfortable and safe for students.
Modern offers the following facilities:
- Five ICT Suites
- Four Computer trolleys
- S.T.E.M Lab
- Budhayana – The Spark Lab – Makers Space Innovation Centre
- Library for the Senior School
- Primary Learning Centre
- Discovery Centre
- IB Lounge
- Learning corridors
- Meditation Garden
- Planter’s Patch
- Sensorial Garden
- My Learning – The Learning Management System
- Infrastructure provision for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Regular checks and inspections are carried out and new equipment procured to ensure that our students have the best that is available.
Students are encouraged to be involved in sports games and activities that nurture their physical growth and development. We offer opportunities to participate in both individual and team-based activities that require students to work towards to designated and/or collective goal, strengthen camaraderie, develop the school community and allow students to advance their sporting skills and abilities or discover new ones.
Modern offers students the following state of the art facilities:
- Four Basketball courts
- Two Football Fields
- A Cricket pitch
- Volleyball court
- 8 lane synthetic track with areas for field events like long jump, Shot put, Discus throw and javelin throw
- Two 25 meters swimming pools (one for Primary Students and a main pool with facilities for water polo)
- Five Cricket nets with flood lights
- Three Tennis courts
- A Multipurpose hall with markings for Badminton and Basketball
- A fully equipped Gym
- A Cycling and roller skating track